Riedel’s set of 4 white wine tasting glasses are made of crystal, but are at the same time resistant and dishwasher safe.
Designed for professional tasting , these glasses have all the necessary requirements to guarantee a regular taste of art.
The Riedel logo is printed on the base of the glass.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- All RIEDEL stemware and glasses are dishwasher safe.
- Place the glasses and glasses well away from other glass or metal products to avoid chipping during the washing cycle. Wherever possible, use the basket provided.
- To avoid the formation of fogging, check the hardness of the water which should be low in mineral salts.
- Remove any traces of fingerprints or stains with white vinegar.
In case of hand wash
- wash the glass under hot water (use a detergent and rinse the glass thoroughly).
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the goblet.
- Polish the glasses using two glass dryers: one for each hand. When polishing the cup, avoid holding the glass by the base because the stem could break.
- Stem break: Occurs due to mishandling = torque or bending pressure on the stem.
- When putting away the glasses, places characterized by strong odors that could transfer to the glass and alter the aroma of the wine should be avoided.
- Wash the glass dryers in boiling water with mild soap to eliminate bacteria.
- Never use a softener to rinse the microfibre cloth (avoids the formation of grease on the surface).
Contents of the Package:
4 white wine tasting glasses